Westhampton College: From 1914 to Today
Westhampton College has a long tradition of educating women at the University. Together with Richmond College, we are dedicated to supporting all students who identify with our college, and helping all students become the best versions of themselves. We seek to strengthen our students in their intellectual and personal development, to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusion, and to prepare our students to lead informed, purposeful lives.
Living-learning course takes an interdisciplinary look at disasters and memory
After a year abroad, Molly Rossi, '16, readjusts to life in Richmond through friendships with fellow exchange students.
Lexi Caldwell, '16, connects science to personal experience through summer work with Genetic Alliance
A lifelong knitter, Emily Whitted packed away her needles when she came to Richmond - until a professor encouraged her to reconsider
- Sophomore Scholars and Living-Learning Interest SessionNov077:00 PM - 10:00 PMStudents are encouraged to attend one of our interest sessions in the first-year residence halls to learn more about the... Continue reading
- Sophomore Scholars and Living-Learning Interest SessionNov097:00 PM - 10:00 PMStudents are encouraged to attend one of our interest sessions in the first-year residence halls to learn more about the... Continue reading
- Sophomore Scholars and Living-Learning Information FairNov147:00 PM - 9:00 PMStudents are encouraged to come to this interest session to learn more about the Sophomore Scholars in Residence (SSIR)... Continue reading
- Sophomore Scholars and Living-Learning Application DeadlineFeb01All DayApplications to participate in a Sophomore Scholars in Residence (SSIR) community for the 2017–18 are due February... Continue reading
- Westhampton College Senior CelebrationMar285:00 PM - 7:30 PMWesthampton College Senior Celebration Dinner celebrates the accomplishments of Westhampton seniors.... Continue reading
Creating a Community of Leaders
Westhampton College is uniquely positioned to offer students a variety of opportunities to serve as leaders on campus, as well as a comprehensive support system through mentorship from faculty, staff, and peers.